Upcomming Tournament !!
Tournament Rules !!
- Number of slots: 16
- Teams are required to register at the frolic esports website portal to participate on the online tournament.
- Slots are on a first come first serve basis.
- The tournament will be played on FrolicEsports.com
- All teams are required to sign up themselves on frolic esports website and create a team to register for the online tournament.
- Teams are responsible to be ready at the time given by the admins or according to the time listed on the website for their matches.
- If a team is not able to register in the tournament by given date and time then they cannot be able to register after the time expires.
- Every Player must have their own Steam ID with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Tournament format: Single Elimination.
- Number of teams: 16
- Games: All games best of 1
- Seedings: Random
- Winner of each tournament will win – INR 1500.
- A Player’s home country is the country where his current place of residence is (INDIA)The tournament is open for India.
- All Communications for csgo online tournament to be made on the frolic esports Discord Channel, link to the channel is :- https://discord.gg/jx3Ndpt
6:Delaying The Match
- Match starts are absolute unless changes have been confirmed by the Tournament administration. Not starting a match as scheduled will result in penalties. After 15 minutes of now show or unable to start the match, the team in question is considered as no show and administrators have full authority to disqualify the team for no show
7:Equipment / Use of Storage Devices & CFG’s.
- Participants must bring their own equipment: Keyboard, mouse, headset and mouse pads as they will not be provided at the venue.
- Use of any storage devices like Pen drive /HDD or any other external divide at offline events is not allowed. In case you need to update your cfg or require any drivers for your equipment, please let the tournament organizers know well in advance.
8.Game Specific Rules
8.1:CS:GO Map pool:
- Dust 2
8.2:Nickname / Ingame
- Each Player has to use his official nickname during matches. It’s not allowed to add any (funny) additions, characters or words, only exceptions are sponsor names which are limited to one (1) per Player.
8.3:Dropping of Player
- If a Player drops before the first kill in the first round of a half, then the half will be restarted.
- If a Player drops after the first kill have been made and has not returned when the round has been decided, then the match will be paused at the start of the next round.
- If a Player drops and the opponent has been notified before any damage has occurred during that round, then the round will be restarted.
- If a Player has not returned, or cannot be replaced within 10 minutes after the pause has started, then the Team with the dropped Player may forfeit the match or continue to play the match with minimum 4 while his teammate can rejoin during the match.
8.4:leaving The Server
- All matches must be played to the end, failure to do so will be penalized. A match is considered complete when one Team has reached 16 rounds during the regular match time or won the majority of rounds during overtime on the final map.
8.5:Continuing a Disrupted Game
- If a match is interrupted (e.g. server crash) then the match should be continued where it left off. All fully completed rounds before the crash count towards the final score of the match.
- In case of a draw after all 30 rounds have been played, an overtime will be played with mp_maxrounds 6 and mp_startmoney 16000. For the start of the overtime Teams will stay on the side which they played the previous half on, during half-time sites will be swapped. Teams will continue to play overtimes until a winner has been found.
- The final score of a match with overtime is the official result for that match, however for ranking purposes only the final score of a match with overtime is considered as 16:15.
8.6-A:Usage of pause function
- If a Player has a problem that prevents him from playing on, he is allowed to use the pause function. The pause function has to be used at the beginning of the next round (during the freeze time). The Player has to announce the reason before or immediately after he paused the match. If no reason is given, the opponent may unpause the game and continue playing. Unpausing or pausing the game without any reason will lead to consequences for the team.
8.6-B:Configuration/Start parameters : The following commands are forbidden:
The following startparameters are forbidden:
- +mat_hdr_enabled 0/1
- +mat_hdr_leven 0/1/2
- All other configuration changes are allowed as long as they do not give an unfair edge or advantage comparable to cheating. A Player may be penalized for wrong settings in any config file, regardless if it is in use, or even stored in the game folder in question.Wrong settings will be penalized. If three or more Players have wrong settings the Team will get a default loss. Admins may under special circumstances decide on a default loss, even if less than three players have wrong settings.
8.6-C:Forbidden Scripts,In general, all scripts are illegal except for buy, toggle & demo scripts.
- Stop shoot scripts [Use or AWP scripts]
- Center view scripts
- Turn scripts [180° or similar]
- No recoil scripts
- Burst fire scripts
- Rate changers (Lag scripts)
- FPS scripts
- Anti flash scripts or binding (snd_* bindings)
- Bunnyhop scripts
- Stop sound scripts
If Team is not sure if a script is allowed or not, then Team shall contact the Tournament administration before it plays an official match.
A Player may be penalized for forbidden scripts in any config file, regardless if it is in use, or even stored in the game folder in question.
Forbidden scripts will be penalized. If three or more Players have wrong settings the Team will get a default loss. Admins may under special circumstances decide on a default loss, even if less than three Players have forbidden scripts.
- The use of A3D (2.0) or any program, driver or interface that simulates A3D (2.0) is strictly forbidden, and will be punishable under the cheating paragraph.
8.8:Graphics drivers, or similar tools
- Any modification or changing of the game using external graphics solutions or other 3rd party programs are strictly prohibited and may be punished under the cheating paragraph.
- Furthermore it’s forbidden to use all kinds of overlays which will show the usage rate of the system in any way ingame (e.g. Nvidia SLI display, Rivatuner Overlay). Overlays which will show only the frames per second (FPS) are not forbidden and can be used.
- Every Player must play with the highest color setting in Counter-Strike (32 bit); if the Player is playing in windowed mode then the desktop must also be on 32bit setting.
- Only steam skins are allowed to be changed, any other changes to sprites, skins, score boards, crosshairs are strictly disallowed, also only the official models are allowed. If a Player plays with custom files, then this will be penalized with a default loss.
8.11:Use of Bugs and Glitches
- The intentional use of any bugs, glitches, or errors in the game are penalized. Furthermore, it is up to the Tournament administration’s discretion whether or not the use of said bugs had an effect on the match, and whether or not he will award rounds, or the match to the opposing Team, or to force a rematch. In extreme cases, the penalty for abusing bugs may be even higher.
- The usage of the following bugs is strictly forbidden, if any bug is used which is not listed here it is up to the Tournament administration’s discretion whether or not a punishment is necessary.
- Warm-up – map check:
Bugs on load have to be checked before the match starts (missing boxes, ladders and so on). Failure to do so, and to let the match start, will mean that both Teams have accepted the state the map is in, and the match will be continued under these settings. Protests and complaints regarding such issues will not be adhered to.
During the match:Moving through any walls, or ceilings, are strictly forbidden, also moving through the floor, or anywhere else which were not intended to be a passage is strictly forbidden.
- „silent planting“ is strictly forbidden (planting the bomb in such a way that no one can hear the beeping)
- To plant the bomb where it is impossible to reach is disallowed. Planting the bomb in a place that you can reach with a boost from a teammate is not part of this rule.
- Standing on top of teammates is generally allowed, it is only forbidden, when such actions allow the Player to peek over a wall, or ceiling that should not be allowed according to map design.
- Using flash bugs are strictly forbidden.
- Throwing grenades under walls are forbidden, although throwing grenades and flashes over walls are allowed.
- „map swimming“ or „floating“ is forbidden
- „Pixel walking“ is forbidden (Sitting, or standing on invisible edges on the map).
Generally, the use of any bugs in the game is strictly forbidden.(For example:spawn bugs).
An exception are the following bugs which are explicitly allowed:
- Defusing the bomb through walls and items etc.
- So called “surfing” on tubes
The Tournament administration reserves the right, also retroactively, to add more bugs to the list of explicitly allowed bugs.
If any Player or Team wants to use a new position which is unknown to anyone else or just known to a small part of the community, it’s strongly recommended to contact the Tournament administration to check if that position is allowed before using it in any official match. Players and Teams have to consider that it takes time to check new positions and therefore they have to contact the Tournament administration in a reasonable timeframe before an official match.
Code Of Conduct
9.1:Breach of Etiquette
For an orderly and pleasant game it is essential that all Players have a sporting and fair attitude. The most important and most common offences are listed below. However, the Tournament administration may assign penalties for not explicitly listed types of unsportsmanlike behaviour (e.g. harassment).
All insults occurring in connection with the Tournament will be punished. This primarily applies to insults during a match but also on the tournament website or facebook page. Insults on IRC, IM programs, E-mail or other means of communication will be punished if the evidence is clear.
Particularly severe abuse cases with radical statements or the threat of physical violence can result in significantly heavier penalties including the exclusion or the ban of the Player from the Tournament.
Depending on the nature and severity of the insult the penalty will be assigned to the Team.
The excessive posting of senseless, harassing or offensive messages is regarded as spamming in the Tournament. Spamming on the tournament website and facebook page will be punished depending on the nature and severity.
Penalties will be awarded if the chat function in-game is abused towards the goal of annoying the opponent, or generally stir the flow of the play. The all chat functions are there to communicate efficiently with the opponent and the match admins.
For an orderly and pleasant game it is essential that all Players have a sportive and fair attitude. Breaches of this rule will be punished. However, the Tournament administration may assign penalties for not explicitly listed types of unsportsmanlike behaviour (e.g. harassment).
The attempt to mislead admins or other Players, using false information, or in any other way deceive other Players or Teams will be punished. Common offenses are mentioned below.
- Faking Match media
- When cheating is suspected, and the match media in question has been faked, then six (6) minor penalty points will be awarded.
- Playing with Disallowed Player
- Misleading admins or players
When cheating is uncovered, The Team will be disqualified from the current Tournament. The use of the following programs will result in a cheat ban: Multihacks, Wallhack, Aimbot, Coloured Models, NoRecoil, No-Flash and Sound changes. These are only examples, other programs or methods may be considered cheats as well like- using different players account.
9.2.3 Betting or gambling
No Players, Team managers, staff or management of attending organizations may be involved in betting or gambling, associate with betters or gamblers, or provide anyone any information that may assist betting or gambling, either directly or indirectly, for any of the Tournament matches or the Tournament in general. Any betting or gambling against your own organizations matches will lead to an immediate disqualification of the organization for all persons involved. Any other violation will be penalized at the sole discretion of the Tournament administration..
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
2 GB RAM
Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
15 GB available space
- Direct X: